- Lacrosse in Sainte-Anne has been set up as a sport.
- It is organized through Lacrosse Manitoba where all our players will be members of that association and playing games and tournaments under this umbrella.
- As a first-year sport, we will be under the umbrella of the RLA and more specifically the Sidewinders. Sainte-Anne will have our own teams as long as we have a minimum of 10 players (including a goalie) The teams are 2 age groups.
- Plans have been set up for coaching clinics and hopefully a seminar which are being subsidized through the recreation dept. of the Town of Sainte-Anne.
- Registration will be online through Lacrosse. It should be ready shortly. We have been negotiating fees so they will be more cost effective. Sarah will send an email and post the instructions as soon as I have them.
- If we have teams that are not complete, you can still play. We will address that if it happens.
- Bantam and midget have games Mon/Wed with practices Tues/Thurs or weekends
- Novice/Peewee Tues/Thurs with practices Mon/Wed or weekends
- Tyke and minityke: mon/wed
- All practices inside at arena as soon as floor ready following ice being taken out. Will be in gym prior if necessary.
- We have been working on ordering nets, and hopefully some goalie equipment to offset start -up costs.
Mini Tykes 4, 5 & 6 Born 2011 & under
Tykes 7 & 8 Born 2009 & 2010
Novice 9 &10 Born 2008 & 2007
PeeWee 11 &12 Born 2006 & 2005
Bantam 13 &14 Born 2004 & 2003
Lacrosse Registration instructions: We are all organized through Lacrosse MB. We are setting our local teams up under the umbrella of the RLA and under the Sidewinders teams. If we have enough to field teams, we will be Sainte-Anne team. If you register, want to play and we don't have enough kids you will be put on a city team (in the east zone). Once everyone has begun registering we will have an information meeting (and Carolyn will touch base with more information). We will need some coaches as well. To register follow the link provided at the bottom of this page. Register on sidewinders...that is the correct place to be. Please click here for information on how to register.
We have discussed fees and our specific situation and things are arranged with them. The fees there will be final. You will not be asked for more as soon as it starts (as with Hockey). You can register for the camp or if it isn't possible, we will have a short clinic in Town. (Carolyn is working on this)
Please email Sarah if you are interested in coaching or would like to discuss Lacrosse. email@example.com or 204-422-5293