To learn about a committee, please select from the list below:
- Community Development Corporation
- Ste. Anne Library
- Museum / Musée Pointe-des-Chênes
- Fonds Martin Courcelles
- Ste. Anne Sport and Recreation
- Ste. Anne Police Board
- Comité Culturel Ste. Anne
The mission of Ste-Anne Community Development Corporation is to promote and enhance development in the areas of economic development, entrepreneurship, tourism and community activities for the Town of Ste. Anne.
Website: Ste. Anne CDC
- Guillaume Schirru, Administration
- Julie Maynard, CDEM representative
- Léon Tétrault
- Richard Pelletier (council representative)
- Maranda Lanouette (council representative)
- Denis Perreault
- Pierrette Sherwood
- Marc Robichaud
- Michelle Larocque
- Lorraine Vermette
- Deanna Marriott
- Joan Chaput
- Wayne Setlack (council representative)
- Denise St. Vincent
- Anni Markman
Outreach and programming - Lise Champagne
For more information please visit the Ste. Anne Library website.
- Paul-Guy Lavack
- Jacqueline Lauzon
- Lucianna Yestrau
- Maurice Chaput
- Ginette Gagnon (council representative)
Funds available for people with special needs or medical problems and dealt individually upon request.
- Agnès Pelletier
- Richard Maynard
- Dr. Gérald Gobeil
- Léon Tétrault
This board consists of 2 staff members and is responsible to ensure that the Sainte-Anne Arena, Sainte-Anne Curling facilities and the recreation and park requirements meet the necessities of the residents of the Town of Sainte-Anne.
- Marc Darker
- Geneviève Gingras
The police board is a link between the community and the police with a mandate "To provide independent civilian oversight and governance..."
- André Lafrenière 204 422-8226
- Randy Yestrau 204 422-9590
- Yvan St.Vincent
- Richard Pelletier
For more information please visit the Sainte-Anne Police Website.
112 Centrale Avenue
firstname.lastname@example.org - 204-422-9599
- Nicole Trudeau